FACE BOOK INFORMATION
Cecil Buffington currently has 1175 friends on Facebook
Some Cecil Buffington Favorite Groups on Face Book:
Former football players and cheerleaders at Jefferson High School
35 members as of 05 - 30 - 10
Those that attended/attending Jefferson High School
537 members as of 02 - 01 - 11
Jefferson High School Alumni
448 members as of 02 - 01 - 11
I Love My Hometown of Jefferson, Georgia
295 Members as of 02 - 01 - 11
830 members as of 02 - 01 - 11
Main Street Jefferson
545 members as of 02 - 01 - 11
Shields - Ethridge Heritage Farm
130 Members as of 02 - 01 - 11
Facebook is a social networking website that is operated and privately owned by Facebook, Inc. Users can add friends and send them messages, and update their personal profiles to notify friends about themselves. Additionally, users can join networks organized by city, workplace, and school or college. The website's name stems from the colloquial name of books given at the start of the academic year by university administrations with the intention of helping students to get to know each other better.
Mark Zuckerberg founded Facebook with his college roommates and fellow computer science students Eduardo Saverin, Dustin Moskovitz and Chris Hughes while he was a student at Harvard University. The website's membership was initially limited by the founders to Harvard students, but was expanded to other colleges in the Boston area, the Ivy League, and Stanford University. It later expanded further to include (potentially) any university student, then high school students, and, finally, to anyone aged 13 and over. The website currently has more than 350 million active users worldwide.
Cecil Buffington can be found on FACEBOOK
For your personal information ~ Many Facebook users post the "lol" initials when communicating with their friends. Some have deemed this to mean "lots of love." The most accepted meaning of "lol" is "laugh out loud." Use it with caution.
To find Facebook Friends of Cecil Buffington ~ Click on links below.
Listings are Alphabetically by the first letter in the first name.
Cecil Buffington has only ONE major requirement of his Face Book friends . . . That being that vulgar, profane language is not to be displayed in a post that is visible on his page. This is an automatic delete situation should this happen-stance occur.
1. More than 350 million active users
2. 50% active users log on to Facebook in any given day
3. More than 35 million users update their status each day
4. More than 55 million status updates posted each day
5. More than 2.5 billion photos uploaded to the site each month
6. More than 3.5 billion pieces of content (web links, news stories, blog posts, notes, photo albums, etc.) shared each week
7. More than 3.5 million events created each month
8. More than 1.6 million active Pages on Facebook
9. More than 700,000 local businesses have active Pages on Facebook
10. Pages have created more than 5.3 billion fans
Average User Figures
11. Average user has 130 friends on the site
12. Average user sends 8 friend requests per month
13. Average user spends more than 55 minutes per day on Facebook
14. Average user clicks the Like button on 9 pieces of content each month
15. Average user writes 25 comments on Facebook content each month
16. Average user becomes a fan of 2 Pages each month
17. Average user is invited to 3 events per month
18. Average user is a member of 12 groups
19. More than 70 translations available on the site
20. About 70% of Facebook users are outside the United States
21. Over 300,000 users helped translate the site through the translations application
22. More than one million developers and entrepreneurs from more than 180 countries
23. Every month, more than 70% of Facebook users engage with Platform applications
24. More than 500,000 active applications currently on Facebook Platform
25. More than 250 applications have more than one million monthly active users
26. More than 80,000 websites have implemented Facebook Connect since its general availability in December 2008
27. More than 60 million Facebook users engage with Facebook Connect on external websites every month
28. Two-thirds of comScore’s U.S. Top 100 websites and half of comScore’s Global Top 100 websites have implemented Facebook Connect
29. There are more than 65 million active users currently accessing Facebook through their mobile devices.
30. People that use Facebook on their mobile devices are almost 50% more active on Facebook than non-mobile users.
31. There are more than 180 mobile operators in 60 countries working to deploy and promote Facebook mobile products.